Because NOMAD customers will see what’s on your Square platform, it’s important to ensure that it’s up-to-date and looking great! Here are some tips to look your best:
- Upload a high-quality version of your logo to your Square profile.
- Ensure your food truck’s name is written correctly on Square.
- Maintain a clear, appetizing picture for each menu item.
- Confirm that each item has a good name and thorough description.
- Check that all modifiers are clear and descriptive.
💡Pro-Tip: Is your food truck veteran owned and operated? Are you cooking up delicious dishes using your grandmother’s recipes? Wanna brag about your truck winning a big award? You can attract more customers by sharing your food truck’s story. Simply open the NOMAD Vendor app, go to “Settings” and write a brief description of your truck for prospective customers to read.